Beauty Therapy Courses for an International CareerIf you have decided to embark on a career in beauty therapy, you will want to ensure that the courses which you undertake are valid, recognised and accredited at the very least locally, but ideally internationally, since you may want or need to earn a living abroad at some stage in the future.
Beautician Courses on which to Build a CareerMost girls love to be surrounded by make-up and all the products and tools of the trade which make one look beautiful, and some have the idea that the products and a degree of creativity is virtually all one needs to become a beautician, but nothing could be further from the truth! Today, it takes a passion for this field plus intensive study via recognised courses offered by an accredited training academy if you are to find your place amongst those deemed artists in the trade.
Tips to Choose a Reputable Beauty School in JohannesburgEven a quick browse on the internet will reveal that there are numerous beauty schools in Johannesburg and the surrounding areas, but not all are equal, nor do they all offer the same type or level of training, or cover the same subjects in equal depth and detail.
- 2 days, 12 hours (6 hours per day) 09:00am to 15:00pm
- Date: 9th & 16th August 2014
- Basic make-up understanding required for this course.
- Cost R9000 for 2 day lessons, including kit (Imported Temp Tu Machine)
- Deposit R5000 on enrolment to secure your seat, the remaining outstanding amount to be paid on commencement of the course.