Express yourself through the art of Make Up 💄💋💄 Enrol today for any of our Make-Up Artistry courses and start your career off with the…
2nd Year – Body Therapy
The second year diploma is an extension and development of the first year programme. This course includes a combination of Thalasso, Phyto and Hydrotherapy Treatments, Advanced Massage Techniques and Advanced facial and body treatments.
|Duration:||One year full time|
|Starting:||2020/02/03 to 2020/12/|
|Time:||Monday to Friday (08:30 to 13:00)|
Deposit: R 8000.00 which is payable on enrollment.
The balance is payable over 10 months at a rate of R 4200.00 per month.
* This includes the tuition fee, learning material and kit
The course forms a natural progression where the learners will be exposed to dealing with the therapeutic requirements of clients that need more complex therapies. Sales, marketing and practical clinic experience is an important aspect which the learners gain during this year. This will create more job opportunities and enhance their entrepreneurial skills.
Once the learner has completed all the credits for the 1st and 2nd year, she/he will be awarded the:
- Face to Face Health and Skincare Diploma
- International Diploma in Health and Skincare Therapy
To ensure that our learners comply with International and National Standards, they are encouraged to become members of the International Bodies and as such they will be able to apply to write the following optional examinations:
- CIDESCO Health and Skincare Diploma
- ITEC Diploma in Health and Skincare
- ITEC Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology
- ITEC Diploma in Holistic massage
- ITEC Diploma in Aromatherapy
- ITEC Diploma in Reflexology
- ITEC Diploma in Diet & Nutrition