It is OPEN DAY tomorrow. Visit us for a full tour of the facility. Beautiful COLOUR eyelash extensions.
Become a Professional Make-Up Artist with Accredited Courses in Johannesburg
Does the world of fashion, theatre, and film make-up fascinate you? Do you find yourself in awe of the make-up artists behind the faces of actors, presenters and all those flawless fashion models? Well, that could easily be you one day.
The Life of a Make-Up Artist
Imagine getting paid for something that you love, and where you get to use your creativity and learned skills to apply professional make-up on models, brides, actors, presenters, and everyday women all day. The life of a make-up artist is an exciting one. As one of the most promising recession-proof industries of the 21st century, the world of health, beauty, and make-up offers a wealth of rich opportunities, and is a wonderful world to be in right now.
Unfortunately, not everyone is naturally skilled in all the latest make-up styles, tricks, techniques, and trends. So much more than knowing how to work the colour wheel and blend shades, make-up artistry is all about artistically transforming faces using the art of illusion. Whether you want to work abroad, open your own business, or enter the world of freelance make-up artistry, you must get the proper training.
We Are Gauteng’s Leading Make-Up Artistry Experts
We are celebrating our 52nd year as South Africa’s leading experts in the make-up industry. We offer the most prestigious full-time and part-time make-up courses in Johannesburg. Internationally recognised as a “Centre of Excellence”, our make-up courses have not only been highly praised by PAB, but we are also accredited internationally by SETA, ITEC, City & Guilds, and CIDESCO. Our make-up courses in Johannesburg are as follows:
Make-Up Artistry & Special Effect Courses
- Certificate in Advanced Beauty and Fashion (2 months full time or 4 months part time)
- Certificate in Beauty and Fashion (1 month full time or 2 months part time)
- Certificate in Make-Up Artistry (5 months full time or 1 year part time)
- Certificate in Styling and Aesthetics Technology (6 months full time)
- Diploma in Make-Up Design and Aesthetics (1 year full time)
- Diploma in Make-Up Design, Make-Up Artistry, Prosthetics and Special Effects (1 year full time)
- Teacher/Assessor Diploma (1 year full time)
Beauty Therapy Courses
- First Year Beauty Specialist (1 year full time)
- Second Year Body Therapy (1 year full time)
- Third Year Spa Therapy (1 year full time)
Modular Make-Up Courses
- Customary Airbrush Make-Up (2 x 6-hour sessions)
- Fast Fashion Hairstyling (including Special Occasion Make-Up) (7 x 3,5-hour sessions)
- Image Consultancy (including Special Occasion Make-Up) (10 x 3,5-hour sessions)
- Special Occasion Make-Up (2 x 3,5-hour sessions)
If you believe that you have what it takes to be a make-up artist, then our professionals at Face to Face Beauty & Make-up Design School can offer you the best make-up courses in Johannesburg to give you the relevant make-up training you’ll need in order to accomplish your dreams. Visit our campus in Parktown, Johannesburg on the 4th of November and find out why we are the best in the industry