It is OPEN DAY tomorrow. Visit us for a full tour of the facility. Beautiful COLOUR eyelash extensions.
Making The Most With Wedding Make-up
Wedding Make-Up Makes the Most of Bridal Beauty
In all likelihood, today’s bride-to-be is a very busy lady. She fulfils numerous roles every day. She earns a living as a working woman, building her career, or she may be studying towards a qualification that will secure her future in the workplace. Our future bride is well-groomed and uses cosmetics daily, before leaving home.
This lady does not have a lot of spare time to spend on executing every item in her wedding plan by herself. Our modern bride wants to be calm, unhurried, and relaxed on the big day, so she hires the services of various specialised persons to carry out her wishes and specifications pertaining to her big day, according to her own individual requirements.
Certain items appear on virtually every bride’s wedding list of must-haves and wishes:
- The bridal gown, veil or headpiece, and accessories
- The cake
- Décor elements and colour scheme
- Day, date, and time of the event
- Guest list, catering, and entertainment
- Wedding make-up
By utilising the services and skills of an experienced beautician, who specialises in bridal cosmetic application, the bride is assured of enjoying the advantages of leaving this vital aspect of her glowing bridal beauty in the hands of a competent, professional expert. The advantages include:
- Saving time – a make-up artist perfects the picture, while keeping to the bride’s tight schedule.
- Saving money – beauty specialists use their own, top-quality, long-lasting, professional cosmetic products, which many women cannot afford or do not know how to use.
- Having a talented wedding make-up artist who has extensive experience, an objective eye for detail, and the skill to ensure that the bride’s own inner and outer beauty and radiance predominate, without giving her the heavily made-up appearance of an unrecognisable stranger.
It is no wonder that the short, modular, and longer, full-time professional courses at Face to Face Beauty and Make-Up Design School are amongst the most popular programmes on offer. The demand for professional wedding make-up and the talented artists who have specialised in this science and art at Face to Face not only remains constant and undiminished, but it is also a growing beauty speciality.