How to Apply Makeup Like A Pro: 12 Tricks and Hacks to Put Your Skills on the Path to Perfection
Do you see all those stunning models in all those top high-fashion magazines sporting flawless skin with perfectly contoured noses, cheekbones, and smoky eyes? Whether you aspire to become a mobile makeup artist or somewhat “green” to makeup artistry, you can also learn to make yourself or your clients look “magazine beautiful”. The power of makeup is undeniable. To master it, however, you must learn how to apply it.
Makeup plays a significant role in the lives of every woman on the planet, yet most women do not know how to apply makeup. That is a sad reality because learning how to apply your makeup can bring confidence and self-love, allowing women to face the world head-on – no matter what the day may bring. Knowing how to hide pimples, blemishes and wrinkles, and learning how to contour and highlight favourite features and even those irritating flaws is a lifelong gift. For instance, we bet you didn’t know these tricks and hacks:
- Apply lip liner after applying lipstick
- Conceal under the eyes with a triangle shape
- Apply makeup under natural light
- Exfoliate the lips before applying lipstick
- Heat an eyelash curler with a hairdryer
- Make eye-shadow pop with white eyeliner
- Melt pencil liner with a lighter to help it glide
- Revitalise mascara with saline solution
- Stencil winged liner with a spoon
- Create thicker lashes with baby powder
- Use the right brushes and tools
Makeup artistry is a fun and rewarding skill, and if you’re fantastic at it, you can even turn your passion into money. However, you will need to learn the right skills, tricks and hacks, which are skills you learn in a Saturday morning workshop or a long course at Face to Face Beauty & Make-up Design School. Boasting a national presence – online and on-campus, our short workshops and long courses take you one step closer to achieving makeup perfection.
Enrol today if you want to learn how to apply make-up like a pro!
Trackback from your site.