Eyebrow Shaping: How to Shape Your Arches to Suit Your Face Shape
Ever since Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne bust into the fashion scene with their big, bold arches, women of all ages went through a wake-up call, realising their squiggly pencil-thin brows and high arches did them little favour. However, perfectly shaped brows do not just happen naturally, and like everything in life – one size does not fit all.
Eyebrow shaping is all about angles and geometry, and the perfect set of arches can improve symmetry and even knock-off years. Similar to finding the right lipstick shade to suit your skin tone or the perfect little black dress to flatter your body shape, finding the “LBD” of arches comes down to knowing what brow styles flatter your face shape. If you need help with mapping out your brows, start with your face shape.
- Round-Shaped Face like Cameron Diaz: high arched brows add structure and length to the face.
- Heart-Shaped Face like Scarlett Johansson: soft, round brows with curved arches soften the jawline.
- Diamond-Shaped Face like Shakira: low arches and curved brows soften facial features.
- Square-Shaped Face like Olivia Wilde: thick, flat brows with a soft arch soften the jawline.
- Long-Shaped Face like Kelly Rowland: flat brow and low-lying arches add width to the face.
- Oval-Shaped Face like Beyoncé: soft, angled brows keep the face symmetrical and natural.
The secret to a flawless symmetrical face, the perfect brows alter face shapes and even knocks years off. As one of the top international City & Guilds, ITEC, and CIDESCO accredited Make-up and Beauty schools, we can teach you all you need to know about eyebrow shaping through our short courses. Whether you’d like to learn how to map your brows and add volume, or add eyebrow shaping to your mobile make-up portfolio, get in touch with us today.
Trackback from your site.