Best Beauty College Johannesburg
Only Johannesburg’s Best Beauty College is Good Enough
Congratulations! You have thought long and hard before deciding that the beauty industry is the one for you, and this is where you want to build your career and secure your future. Thus, it is hardly surprising that you will strive to be the best beautician in Johannesburg, but begs the question – which college offers the best, specialised education, equal to or surpassing your high expectations?
Much like you, nothing less than excellence in all that we offer and do is good enough to meet our beauty college’s exacting standards. We continuously strive to be the best beauty, make-up design and special effects training facility in Johannesburg, where we are based, and also throughout South Africa.
Long Tradition and Proud Reputation
Our academy was founded in 1965 by a lady who was passionate about the beauty industry and sought to improve national standards, whilst bringing the latest international trends and technologies to this country. Her success was taken up by the following generation, keeping ownership and management of this outstanding endeavour in the hands of the same family, with the same passion for excellence.
We are proud to be the only make-up design and special effects school in Africa which is recognised both nationally and internationally. The leading industry bodies which matter most, namely Services Seta, City & Guilds, CIDESCO and ITEC, have granted us accreditation, likewise applicable nationally and/or internationally, making us the longest established college of this type in South Africa.
On successful completion of each year’s studies, students are awarded their locally recognised diploma, conforming to Services Seta’s standards. Thereupon, we actively encourage them to write their London City & Guilds, ITEC and CIDESCO exams, which enables them to accept employment anywhere in the world where the beauty industry is alive, well and thriving – an enormous selection of opportunities.
- Work on board a luxury ocean liner, cruise and see the world from a totally different perspective.
- Obtain employment in any country that has beauty salons, experience diverse cultures and lifestyles and earn accordingly.
- Broaden your working experience and the content of your portfolio and CV.
- Join a beauty spa and focus on their treatments and therapies.
- Assist a cosmetic surgeon – an increasingly sought-after position in a fast growing medical field.
- Specialise in special effects and prosthetics for film, television and theatre.
- Focus on photographic make-up for the print media industry.
- Do likewise with the emphasis on the world of fashion, beauty and modelling.
- Become a celebrity make-up, styling and personal image assistant.
- Start your own salon.
- Specialise in bridal and special occasion make-up and/or make-overs.
These are only some of the popular specialisations and job opportunities available to a talented make-up and beauty artists or specialist in today’s world; the scope is immense and your career is what you choose to make of it. The sky is really the only limit when your creativity is boundless.
The sooner you begin your training, the closer you are to realising your dreams. We typically have two intakes per year for our full-time courses and enrolment is easy. Apply online or preferably arrange to have an enrolment interview with our registrar, who will be happy to discuss all of your options and advise you on everything to which you can look forward to as a student at one of the best beauty colleges in Johannesburg.
Trackback from your site.