So unbelievably proud of our learners first mask. Guided by our amazing lecturing trio. Enrol on our open day for 2021. @_de_wet_ @bronnykilian @taking.effect #prostheticmakeup…
Beauty Therapy Course
Recognised Beauty Therapy Course at Leading Internationally Accredited Academy
A “therapy course” may be defined as an instructed field of study which aims to enable the enrolled student to apply treatments or regimens which seek to improve or alleviate the symptoms of a physical, psychological or aesthetic condition, including those which apply to beauty, skin and body health, and overall wellbeing.
As the longest standing specialist training college in beauty, make-up design and special effects in South Africa since 1965, and the only academy of our kind in Africa to have national and international recognition and accreditation, our leading institute is the first and obvious choice of schools at which to undertake your beauty therapy course.
First Step on the Road to Success
After all, the success of your future career as a beauty therapist largely depends on the content of your course curriculum, the knowledge, enthusiasm and experience of your tutors, learning facilities, and the overall high standards of the academy at which you study. A sound basis is the crucial first step upon which all else is built on the road to career success.
A Leading Beauty Therapy Training Centre
There’s no denying that our origin, history and wide accreditation are valid reasons for our position as a leading beauty training centre, and yet there are even more positive points to consider.
• Our institute is currently one of the best equipped beauty schools in the world.
• Staff to student ratio is low, enabling learners to receive as much personal attention and guidance as they require.
• Teaching staff members are highly qualified, specialised professionals, well established in South Africa, in their own fields of expertise.
• Lecturers have a passion for beauty and learning, and are eager and enthusiastic in passing on the benefits of their expertise and experience to learners.
• The latest techniques, facilitating skills, equipment and products are employed.
• Unquestionable, unwavering commitment of management and academic personnel to student tuition, and constantly improving and developing them and our industry in South Africa.
• Our academy is still owned and managed by the same dedicated family – descendants of our founder, Mrs Shirley Greaves – a fact, tradition and continuity much appreciated by the parents and sponsors of our students
Correct Career Choice
Without a doubt, you should have a passion for beauty and an understanding of its various aspects in order to make a correct career choice in this industry. A keen power of observation, an eye for detail, the determination to work hard during irregular hours, when required to do so, are all recommendations.
You don’t require matric, but you must be at least 16 years of age in order to be accepted into our academy courses. We accept online applications, but it’s advisable for prospective learners to book an enrolment interview appointment with our registrar.
This is the ideal opportunity to have all your questions and queries addressed and answered, as well as discussing and selecting the course which best suits your future plans. The complete beauty therapy course spans 3 years, but is divided into 3 one-year modules.
Remember Open Day
On Open Day – 24 October 2015 – prospective learners are invited to visit our academy to gain a first-hand idea of what lies ahead and see the college at which they expect to attend courses, graduating as a nationally and internationally recognised beauty therapy specialist.
Tags: Beauty Therapy Course