Beauty Therapy College South Africa
Become a Make-up Artist at a Beauty Therapy College in South Africa Near You!
Looking to begin a new career in the exciting and creative world of make-up artistry? Imagine getting paid for something that you love and are passionate about, and where you get to apply professional make-up on models, brides, actors and everyday woman all day long. If this is a career that you can easily see yourself in, then you should definitely look at becoming a professional make-up artist through a beauty therapy college in South Africa.
The make-up and beauty therapy industry in South Africa is one that is growing every day, with new innovative treatments, ground-breaking products and techniques, and pioneering advancements constantly improving and evolving. Everywhere you look, women and men need make-up artists to either make them look like someone else or to make them look and feel beautiful, from the movie industry to theatre, fashion, photography and beauty – it is a multibillion Dollar business, with many lucrative local and international opportunities just waiting for someone like you!
If you are eager to get started, then there is only one way, and that is to learn from the very best, which means enrolling in a beauty therapy college in South Africa of the highest esteem, such as the Face to Face Beauty & Make-up Design School.
About Face to Face Beauty & Make-Up Design School
As the first beauty therapy college in South Africa to open its doors, we have proudly achieved a grading of the highest order, “A Centre of Excellence” by the international awarding body for health and skincare (PAB). We are also proud to be accredited internationally by SETA, ITEC and City & Guilds, as well as CIDESCO, the most prestigious and reputable accreditation in the world.
Since 1965, we have been training and presenting the beauty and make-up industry with some of the top beauty therapists, massage therapists, nail technologists, hairdressers, special effects, design & aesthetics, fashion, bridal and beauty make-up artists. Holding high esteem in the industry, you can find a Face to Face beauty therapy college in just about any part of the country, from Pretoria, Edenvale and the West Rand, to Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, Potchefstroom, Benin (West Africa) and Polokwane. Take a look at our full time and part time professional beauty therapy and make-up artistry courses that you can enrol in right now!
- Beauty Therapy Diploma – full time (2 years)
- Beauty Therapy 3rd Year – full time CIDESCO Certificate
- Make-up Artistry Certificate – full time (six months)
- Make-up Artistry Diploma – full time (1 year)
- Make-up Design & Special Effects Diploma – full time (1 year)
- Make-up Design & Aesthetics Diploma – full time (1 year)
- Advanced Beauty & Fashion Make-up Certificate – full time (2 months)
- Day, Evening & Bridal Certificate – part time (two sessions)
- Skin Care Therapy Certificate – part time (10 sessions)
- Permanent Make-up Certificate – part time (7 sessions)
- Beauty Specialist Certificate – part time (1 year)
- Make-up Artistry Certificate – part time (1 year)
- Advanced Beauty & Fashion Make-up Certificate – part time (6 months)
Why not spend the rest of your life doing something that you love and are passionate about? Why not become a professional make-up artist? All you need is the creativity, the passion and the drive, and we at Face to Face will provide you with the rest. To learn more, visit a Face to Face Beauty Therapy College in South Africa, near you.