It is OPEN DAY tomorrow. Visit us for a full tour of the facility. Beautiful COLOUR eyelash extensions.
How to Find a Great Beauty School in Gauteng
Gauteng and its largest city, Johannesburg, is the economic hub of South Africa. It is the most densely populated province and city. Consequently, offering more schools and institutes for education and training than other provinces and cities countrywide. As always, when the demand is there, so is the supply.
In our case, this refers to beauty schools in Gauteng, of which there are many. However, not all Gauteng beauty schools meet the best standards of education and training, so it is imperative that aspiring beauty professionals make an optimal selection. Research is required prior to choosing a beauty school.
Considerations and Questions
- How long has the school been in existence?
- What is the facility’s reputation?
- Is the school, as well as its courses and qualifications, accredited and recognised?
- By whom?
- Who owns and manages the facility?
- Is the facility registered with an appropriate educational authority?
- Which courses and range of courses are on offer?
- Does the school have its own campus?
- Are learner, parent, or sponsor visits to the campus encouraged prior to enrolment?
- Is the school located in a decent area?
Face to Face Beauty School’s Responses
- Face to Face Beauty & Make-up Design School was founded and established in 1965. We have continued to grow, set benchmarks, and offer the latest beauty courses and specialities since those early days.
- We are still owned and managed by family members of our original founder.
- Our sterling reputation is one we are proud of. We continuously strive to maintain and improve our proud reputation.
- Face to Face Beauty & Make-up Design School is registered with Services SETA (3725), and the qualifications are aligned with SAQA (the South African Qualifications Authority). Our international recognition and accreditation is with CICESCO, ITEC, and City & Guilds. Where applicable, we encourage our students to take the necessary steps and exams to become members of these bodies, post qualification.
- Face to Face Beauty & Make-up Design School is also the only CIDESCO accredited make-up school in the entire South Africa, not only in Gauteng.
- Membership and accreditation of these international bodies enable our graduates to work anywhere in Gauteng, South Africa, and the world.
- Our state-of-the-art campus is located in Parktown, a prestigious suburb of Johannesburg. We encourage potential learners, their parents, and sponsors to make an appointment to view our campus and school, and chat with our teams of lecturers.
We encourage our students, their parents, and sponsors to make an appointment to view our campus and facilities, and have a chat with our team of lecturers, prior to enrolments and signing on the dotted line at Gauteng’s premier school of beauty – Face to Face Beauty & Make-up Design School.