Professional Make Up Johannesburg
Professional Make Up Qualifications in Johannesburg
Today, more than ever before, so many excellent opportunities exist for young people who dream of building a career in the art of professional make up application in Johannesburg and other major centres, both within South Africa and abroad.
Whilst this remains true, the professional make up field is also very competitive, particularly in a city such as Johannesburg, since this is one of the areas where demand for beauty related skills is highest, and potential clients can pick and choose from amongst the best available artists.
Qualified Versus Unqualified
If you possess the necessary qualifications from a reputable beauty school, you may well also be able to pick and choose where and for whom you wish to work. However, without qualifications, you’ll unfortunately encounter more closed doors than job opportunities, a very frustrating position in which to find yourself.
Find that Reputable Beauty School
If you live in Gauteng, especially in the Johannesburg/Pretoria region, you don’t have to look far. Our premier beauty and make up design and special effects college is conveniently situated at two campuses – one in Parktown, Johannesburg (also the location of our head office) and the second premises can be found in the Roodepoort suburb of Helderkruin, just to the west of Johannesburg.
Reasons for our Sterling Reputation
Various Professional Make Up Course Options
Certain of our make up courses require a year’s full-time study, while other shorter modules are offered with a choice of full- or part-time attendance. Some of those which focus on the art of make up include:
- Well established – our academy was founded in 1965 and has grown steadily from those early days, hence the establishment of our second campus, also as a result of increased demand for top-quality tuition.
- We are in fact, the longest established specialist beauty, make up design and special effects training academy in South Africa.
- Our qualifications are recognised and accredited nationally and internationally.
- With these in hand, graduates are equipped to take up professional positions locally and/or anywhere else in the world.
- Exceptionally high staff to learner ratio at our campuses.
- Expertly trained, highly qualified professional academic personnel; all number amongst the top South African experts in their respective specialities.
- We utilise, employ and teach using the very latest beauty industry technology, techniques, products and practices.
- Fees for full-time courses generally include schooling, learning material and the relevant kit.
- Our leading position is unique, as the only make up design college and special effects school in Africa which enjoys both national and international recognition.
- Our total dedication and commitment to our role as premier educators within the beauty industry.
Courses which are much shorter and are offered on a part-time basis only, include:
- Make up design and artistry, prosthetics and special effects.
- Make up design and aesthetics.
- Make up artistry.
- Beauty and fashion.
- Advanced beauty and fashion.
- Styling and aesthetics technology.
Our Reputation – Your Advantage
Let our high standards, professional commitment and excellent reputation be to your advantage; enrol at either our Johannesburg or Helderkruin campus today for the next intake of aspirant make up artists – your future success begins as soon as you do.
- Image consulting (incorporating special occasion make up).
- Air brush make up.
Tags: Professional Make Up Qualifications in Johannesburg