Best Beauty College Johannesburg
Secure Your Future at the Best Beauty School in Johannesburg.
If you live in or near Johannesburg and are simply dying for the day that you’re able to qualify as a professional beauty practitioner, you’ll surely want the best possible, most comprehensive training on offer; this is precisely what we provide for students attending our prestigious college.
Due to the lively demand for top professional and internationally accredited training within the specialised, challenging field of beauty, we extended our college from one initial campus to two. One is situated in Parktown, Johannesburg and the other is in Helderkruin, Roodepoort, very convenient for those living in the rapidly expanding West Rand areas and some of Johannesburg’s northern suburbs.
What Makes this College One of the Best?
• Established in 1965, our beauty and make-up design school is the longest standing specialised, professional academy of its kind in South Africa.
• It’s a nationally and internationally accredited learning institute, also aligned with the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
• Graduates at national level are urged to undertake international examinations, in order to qualify for international recognition and membership of globally recognised professional beauty industry bodies. Such widely accepted accreditation opens up a whole new world for graduate members, who may select to extend their careers by obtaining work experience abroad.
• We’re the only nationally and internationally recognised make-up design academy and special effects college in Africa.
• Continuity of ownership and executive management – still owned by the same family line. Since its founding, the college has remained under the same family’s capable management. One of our founder’s descendants has since been joined by her daughter, and together they form an outstanding, hands-on executive team, ably assisted by beauty experts, professional lecturers and administrators.
• Two campuses.
• Exceptionally high staff to student ratio, meaning that classes are of a manageable size and learners receive more individual attention and mentoring.
• Highly trained and qualified professional academic personnel, who are artists and experts in their own right.
• Teaching, training and facilitating skills and techniques are up to date, on par with the best available internationally and are state of the art.
• Striking, stylish, chic and smart professional uniforms in elegant black and white, so that you’ll look and feel completely professional throughout your training and time spent on campus and during practical assignments.
• A myriad of working and career opportunities once you’ve qualified, ranging from film, TV and photographic work, to special effects, prosthetics, catwalk, medical spa and/or salon therapy, assisting cosmetic surgeons, bridal and special occasion make-up, make-overs and image consulting, and lots, lots more.
Equip Yourself with a Professional Career
You want a credible profession and a career in the beauty field, not just a dead end job. With the right education, training and a positive attitude, that’s exactly what we’ll help you achieve. Our learners and graduates have a distinct advantage in the related employment market, because of our high standards and commitment to contributing to the development of this industry about which we’re so passionate. Arrange an enrolment interview and take the first step in joining the best beauty school in Johannesburg.
Tags: Beauty College Johannesburg Best Beauty College Johannesburg